- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
- We do not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We never offer or sell your data.
- We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
- We do not use your data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights, and always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
The websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Who are we
K2 & Vlutase is a part of the VL KEN Sdn. Bhd. brand portfolio. K2 & Vlutase is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. K2 & Vlutase is the “data user” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
What information will we collect about you?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from any k2vlutase.com website, such as newsletters, competitions, message boards or register with k2vlutase.com we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, phone number and gender.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and process your Personal Data for the purpose of providing services. These services include, but are not limited to:
providing you with information on products and campaigns from us, K2 & Vlutase via email, SMS, and post;
- Allowing you to purchase products and services offered for sale via the Website;
- facilitating your transactions with us;
- Sending you product samples and/or products;
- Keeping you informed of updates, changes, and developments relating to us and our Services;
- Providing you with personalized consultations;
- Responding to queries or feedback from you;
- Maintaining and operating the Website;
- Managing our administrative and business operations;
- Performing customer profiling, market analysis, and research to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks; and other purposes which are reasonably related to the above. (collectively, the “Services”)
What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to our website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us or our corporate retention schedule. Where you purchase products and services, we keep your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship; Where you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal data for the duration of the promotional offer; Where you contact us for an enquiry, we keep your personal data for the duration needed for the processing of your enquiry; Where you create an account, we keep your personal data until you require us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (no active interaction with brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance; Where you have consented to direct marketing, we keep your personal data until you unsubscribe or require us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (no active interaction with brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance; Where cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary to achieve their purposes (e.g. for the duration of a session for shopping cart cookies or session ID cookies) and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance.
Links To Third Party Sites And Social Login
Our websites and apps may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Social Media And User Generated Content
Some of our websites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Please remember that any content submitted to one of our social media platforms can be viewed by the public, so you should be cautious about providing certain personal data e.g. financial information or address details. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
VL KEN Sdn.Bhd.
B5-03-06 BLOCK 5 PANDAN MEWAH HEIGHTS
JALAN MEWAH UTARA
Last updated : September 1, 2020